To ENTER: No Purchase necessary. Void Where Prohibited. To Enter, complete the participant entry form online at esnarakansas.net by including all information requested. Contest begins January 14, 2013 and ends April 14, 2013 All eligible participants must be 18 years or older at time of entry. All entries become the property of the sponsors, and will not be acknowledged or returned. KTTG – FM / KBCN-FM and participating sponsors are not responsible for late, incomplete, altered, lost or misdirected entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processesing of the entries in the contest and such entries will be void. Only one name per entry. Contest entry period officially ends at 12pm (CDT) on April 14, 2013.
2. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
3. Drawing Methodology: Winner will be selected by random drawing from among eligible entries. All eligible entries will be combined for this random drawing on April 15, 2013. Selected winner will be notified by phone by April 15, 2013. Selected Winner must present proof of identification to verify their identity and age (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID, or birth certificate and picture school ID). Winner will be required to sign a statement of eligibility and release of liability.
4.Prize: Prize Package will be awarded to the winner of the random drawing. Prize package consist of: LG 60" HDTV full 1080 with wall bracket, Full Sony 5.1 Surround (three front speakers two rear speakers and sub), Red Eye remote, (Iphone or ipad not included) Full installation and training with Carter’s Red Carpet Service. Red Carpet Service includes free checkups and free labor on warranty work, All cabling, (HDMI, speaker wire) all hardware, 2- Red Leather Recliners from Mistler Furniture. The winner is solely responsible for all insurance and applicable Federal, State and local taxes except as mentioned herein. The Prize is non-transferable. No Prize substitutions are permitted. Except as mentioned herein, taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. A Statement of Eligibility and Release of Liability Form and all legal documents which may be required (including a W-9 tax form) must be completed and signed prior to the prize being awarded. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in forfeiture of Prize and an alternate prize winner being selected from the remaining participants. Except where prohibited by law, by entering, the Participants consent to use of their names, voices, likenesses, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration with the understanding that it will be relied upon ESPN Arkansas 96.3 and ESPN Arkansas 104.3 and any other sponsors in connection with the Ultimate Home Theatre Giveaway. Pearson Broadcasting, their parent companies, subsidiaries, owners, stockholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, assigns, successors, managers, and operators of the contest, providers of the facilities used for the contest, advertising and/or promotional agencies or any other sponsors or promoters (the concerned parties), assume no liability or responsibilities, financial or otherwise, of any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Ultimate Home Theatre Giveaway. The concerned parties reserve the right at any time to cancel this contest, make rules and contest changes and/or substitute another prize of equal or greater value for any reason.
6. Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the United States eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of , Pearson Broadcasting (KTTG/KERX, KCBN), their agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families or persons residing in the same household are not eligible. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Winners who have won any major prize from Pearson Broadcasting within the last thirty (30) days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
7. Decision of the Judges: All decisions of Pearson Broadcasting regarding participant and winner selection and this contest are final. Pearson Broadcasting reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time for any reason without notice.
8. To Claim Prize: The winner must claim the Prize before May 31, 2013, at Pearson Broadcasting, 1912 Church Street, Barling, AR 72923. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a Prize, or fails to claim the Prize within the allotted time, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and all claims to the Prize will then be awarded to an alternate Prizewinner, selected from the remaining eligible participants at the discretion of the sponsors. The Prize must be claimed in person unless otherwise specified. Proper identification is required to claim the Prize (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, or military ID or school ID). In very unique situations, a designated representative will be allowed to accept the Prize on behalf of the Prizewinner. Written Authorization from the Prizewinner is required. Letter must include the representative’s name, social security number and a photocopy of the representative’s driver’s license or other proper ID. Pearson Broadcasting will qualify what constitutes a unique situation.
9. Promotional Rules: Official Contest Rules are available for review during regular business hours at espnarkansas.net or at Pearson Broadcasting. 1912 Church Street in Barling, AR
10. Winners List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Pearson Broadcasting, 1912 Church Street Barling, AR 72923.
There are no games scheduled for today.
|8:30 PM ET|
|8:00 PM ET|
|8:30 PM ET|
|6:00 PM ET|
|4:00 PM ET|
|3:30 PM ET|
|3:30 PM ET|
|8:00 PM ET|